Tuesday, March 25, 2014

somethings that annoy me

While there are many things can give me annoyance these are two things that, as of late, have been really getting on my nerves:

1. The bathroom on the third floor of the library, right outside the media/LRC place. There is basically a living room in the bathroom with the intended purpose of being a mothers lounge. I have seen it used only once for that purpose. I feel confident on saying that because I am always in the LRC and therefore always use that bathroom when nature calls. I instead have seen in used for napping, studying, and even eating. EW!!! I mean do those girls really want to be in there hearing all these other girls go about their business!? And the eating thing, that just kills--not literally but it might literally kill the person who is eating that food so exposed to bathroom...exposure.

2. Okay, I had a real good one, but now that I'm all heated up about the bathroom one I cant think straight. Until next rant.

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment