Monday, March 31, 2014

Pot

(Disclaimer: This is not about marijuana)

This weekend I finished my homework early! So to celebrate I thought I would treat myself and go buy a new dress. I went to Target because I really like that store and I can usually find something that I like. This time however, that was not the case. So instead of buying a dress I bought a new pot. It's so shiny and new looking. In retrospect, I am happier with the pot than a dress because, well, I don't really need a dress and our apartment was in dire need of a pot. The only reasonable sized one we had had black sometime permanently burned onto it. The last time I made mac and cheese it was sprinkled with little black dots. I haven't died from eating them so I don't think that it is a bog deal; it's just gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment