Friday, March 7, 2014

my "wa bottle"

This is my water bottle, more commonly referred to as my "wa bottle". You can thank my friend KJ for that lovely phrase.


I LOVE this water bottle. I have had it for...oh goodness, when did I even get it...oh yes, three years! I have had this water bottle for a little more than three years. I take it everywhere with me. I even took it on my study abroad to Italy (the proof can been seen in that blue and white sticker--Forza Onda!). Everyone there loved it, I guess because they don't have water bottles as wonderful and as attractive as mine. They were justified in their jealousy. I did not however take this water bottle on my mission with me. I love it too much and I was afraid to lose it. I brought a different one, still a Camelbak. It was not the same. Whenever I looked at that water bottle it only made me think of the one I loved, and missed. Now, my "wa bottle" can be found in the right pouch of my backpack or in my mouth. Like this:

(This is my first selfie. I was very embarrassed to take it. I was in the library.)

Unfortunately, after these many wonderful years, my water bottle is falling apart. The mouth piece has wiggled loose--probably from me allowing it to dangle so often from my mouth unsupported. This makes me sad. I heard that I can get it replaced for free though which makes me happy. 

This is a post all about my water bottle. I love it. I am not ashamed of it. I drink tons more water than I used to. Thank you Camelbak for keeping me hydrated. 


2 comments:

  1. Today I had a thought... perhaps Ashley is back from her mission and writing again. You ARE!!! Hooray for having funny things to read again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abbie!!!! It was so great to see that you commented on my blog and you think Im funny! ha! I hope all is well with you:)

    ReplyDelete