Tuesday, March 11, 2014

A Small Green Building



This is a picture of the Church in Tobago. For those of you who don't know, Tobago is Trinidad's sister island located not to far from the Venezuela coast. This green building used to be a grocery store: The Green Grocery, they called it. I love this building. I have many fond memories that surround it: looking out the window and seeing investigators walk through the parking lot (or car park as the Tobagonians say) towards the building, hearing Lasana give his first talk, running up the hill to make it in time for the sacrament--investigator in tow, teaching reading classes, and many many more. The building is small many with not many rooms, but it is full of love and faith. I don't think the members of the Tobago branch realized how much the touched my heart and helped my desire to be a disciple of Christ grow. I love them terribly and miss them everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment