Friday, August 19, 2011

santa cruz: some things that happend

so every summer starting last summer the girls in my family take a vacation. last year it was to lake tahoe and this year it was to a larger body of water known as the pacific ocean. so from monday to monday we (my grandma and her offspring: tammy, kristin, michelle and my mom, the cousins emerald, noel and tara, plus my uncles girlfriend and her mom and their new baby riley, oh and my grandmas sister sue) spent time "bonding" and by bonding i mean everyone did whatever they wanted and most of the time we were doing it together weather it was shopping, sitting at the beach, searching for sea shells, fighting, hair dying and doing, eating, or bike riding we were in some sort of a group.

santa cruz

while at the beach roasted some 'mallows we and by we i mean my aunts slightly less than sober husband, had a hankering for some pizza so naturally we had it delivered right to us, on the beach.

santa cruz

i ate a deep fried twinkie at the boardwalk and was disgusted that i liked it.



my grandma fell down. although she denies this saying that she just needed to pee. sure granny.

Photobucket

i spent some time with my cousins. interesting fact: emerald, me and noel were all born six months apart.

santa cruz

i remembered friends and had flashbacks to me being less than nice to my brother becasue he didnt take his friends when i let him have a very small sip of a drink of mine.

santa cruz

i ate a pop gummy candy that i havent seen in years. mmmm.

i would insert a group picture here if we had taken one, but we did not.

spending time with my family is always interesting and although they may embarrass me and i feel somewhat/a lot like a misfit when im with them i enjoy having them around. hahaa

No comments:

Post a Comment