Wednesday, August 10, 2011

a little kayaking

i think this is fast becoming a summer tradition between justina, carole and myself. we took out carole kayaks to lodi lake. although its disgusting the lake can be really pretty at time. i love spending time with these girls. they are goofy and fun.

i think my favorite part if our outing was when carole and justina deiced that it was a good idea to spray me with water fooorever. im usually not such a wimp, but i was out numbered and my poor weak arms were tired.

Photobucket

how ever it was also enjoyable when i fell out of my kayak while my "friends" watched and laughed. hehehe.

i love summer and doing activities such as theses. i love being outside with the sun beating down on my skin making it all sunkissed looking, i love that i dont have to wear pants or socks. i hate wearing socks. i would totally be down for having an endless summer.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment